Monday, May 10, 2010

Featherhead


Whilst walking around at Fashion Forward Festival, my eyes were instantly attracted to a large red head piece. I couldn't help but constantly touch these flower shaped feathers (thank goodness there were no "Do not touch" signs), which led me to touch these soft belts and accessories. That's when it came to my attention that I was surrounded by feathers, feathers and more FEATHERS! It was phenomenal. I have never seen so many feathers in one instance!

These amazing creations had been designed by the gorgeous Philomena Kwok! She is a Sydney based designer and the ideas guru behind her label Featherhead. She finds inspiration through feathers, forgotten times and the beauty of middle Eastern dance and from this, produces the most amazing feathered accessories.

To find out more on Featherhead, visit: www.featherhead.com.au






No comments:

Post a Comment