Saturday, May 15, 2010

Fashion Weekend: My Wardrobe

At the entrance of Fashion Weekend


At the PeepToe store in Fashion Weekend. Most of the stock retailed for $150 and under. My heart dropped at the sight of this pair

Me at MinkPink!

Before entering the Royal Halls of Fashion Weekend, I walked around the markets at Moore Park to grab breakfast
My outfit for the day. Sequinned Jacket from Bardot, Black Singlet and Black Leather Tights from Cotton On, Black and Gold side bag from Sportsgirl, Beige heeled lace up booties from the Zola Collection and Camera Necklace from Kaboodle Designs

Having an intense talk with one of the designers of Master/Slave

Coming up in my next post .... my time with the unforgettable: MASTER/SLAVE

xx

1 comment:

  1. :O looks like you had an amaaaazing time! And I love your jacket :D So shiny.
    xx

    ReplyDelete