Sunday, May 30, 2010

Featherhead: Outskirts

A couple of posts ago, you would have seen my post where I was wearing a Featherhead Piece. The colour was absolutely gorgeous and it was definitely comfortable! I couldn't help but want to take it another step further by taking Philomena's (the designer: Philomena Kwok) advice on dresssing it with a nice dress and parting my hair to the side to create a flick! I hope I did it right!

The following images include me with both the hair flick recommended by Phil and my hair out to try out a bit of hippi glam!

Thankyou so much for the headpiece Philomena, I am definitely in love

xx






The outfit you see me wearing is something old from my wardrobe that still had a tag on it. There's always so many hidden treasures I find whenever I clean that room of mine. The belt was an attachment to another dress and the shoes you see me wearing are brand new! I decided to spoil myself yesterday at novo. They are ultra comfortable and I fell in love with the boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment