Sunday, June 6, 2010

“Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury.” Coco Chanel



I was rampaging through my wardrobe and found these red stockings perfectly packaged from who knows when. I have a bad habit of buying lots of clothes, storing them and wondering where they all went. I tend to surprise myself everytime I look through my closet! It always makes my room cleaning experience that extra bit exciting!

The weather in Sydney was forecasted to rain this whole weekend, but it was so sunny! Sales are going off the roof with end of financial year sales. I bought so so much and I currently have a huge dent in my bank cos of it but regardless, I think I am in love! I can't wait to show you all my new wardrobe pieces!!

Below I am wearing my bright red stockings, boots and denim jacket from Forever New, vintage black dress and cotton on necklace.



No comments:

Post a Comment