Saturday, June 12, 2010

Funkis about clogs!



Images from the funkis website with permission


You probably would have noticed that the clog craze is starting to makes it's comeback....slowly! They are not yet stocked in all mainstream stores but funkis, a swedish design store are one step ahead and are making sales on these clogs already!

They bring me back to my childhood! I was probably 7 when my mum bought my firt pair of clogs. I was so in love! Whilst my friends were in the rain with gumboots, I was wearing clogs as my form of protection.....it was also very fashionable.

Shoulder pads have made their comeback bigger and better and I am not at all surprised the swedish clogs are back!

With the fashion trends constantly jumping back and fourth, I predict the clog fashion will complement long and ankle length woollen chain socks with vintage flower dresses. This would probably be teamed up with velvet slouch bags and dark red lipstick! LOVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment