Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dolce and Gabbana 2010


The following images are dedicated to my friends Jannus Estoesta and Ken Obciana. I was looking through the Dolce and Gabbana Collection and couldn't help picturing them storming away on a catwalk with these looks!

I appreciate people who dare to experiment with clothes and Jannus and Ken definitely do! They are up for any photo opportunity and are always ready to make love for the camera.

The Dolce and Gabbana collection, is very simplistic yet so classy! I am loving the military boots these models are wearing, I am still looking for a pair myself!

From the images you will see that singlets and tailored pants are big! This is complemented with strong and scruffed military boots, belts and buckles all in very neutral tones.

Brown seems to be the new black for men! It's so much more neutral and softer in tone as opposed to the usual black.

I especially adore the brown coat worn by the model in the second panel! Hope viewers are liking this new wave of fashpiration from the men's world as much as I do.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment