Tuesday, June 1, 2010

“Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” Coco Chanel

Fashion is history repeating itself....but better! Who would have thought that bright coloured blazers would be back in the know or the punk rock glamour that had been brought by Courtney Love. Each time fashion repeats it gets bigger, better an edgier! What use to be second hand is now retro and vintage!

I couldn't help but look back in 2008, where Jil Sander, Dsquared, Versace and Burberry were strutting out their bright bold designs to the world. I felt inspired and treated myself to this bright and bold pink blazer from Forever New!

I felt like I was doing a legally blonde, walking through a sea of black suits!

This image was taken in the early 1990s where bright colours filled the pages of fashion magazines. Image from Modelina

Bright colours continue to rule the runway in Spring 2008. Image from Style hog


Now it's 2010 and I rule my own creative world with my bold statement in colour! Here I am wearing pink blazer by Forever New, Boots by Anne Michelle, Vintage top, leggings from Cotton On and accessories from Diva.



1 comment:

  1. Linda Truong, I love the blazer and photos! I admire your creativity :)

    ReplyDelete