Friday, June 18, 2010

Kaboodle Designs

I have an endless love for photography and fashion and combining the 2 have always been a big passion of mine. You may have saw inmy previous posts that I wear these camera necklaces nearly everywhere I go. The moments I laid eyes on them, it made my heart melt and still do till this everyday.

Everyone has investment pieces in their wardrobe, that being singlets, jeans, blazers and bags. To me though, this was the cheapest investment piece I bought and goes with everything I wear.

The bold camera necklace design adds a sense of femininity with pearls and diamonds to represent the lens. The camera's body isn't painted black, it's actually faux leather....like an actual camera. I couldn't stop touching and feeling it and till this very day, neither can anyone else. It really is a show stopper and I keep falling in love with this piece more and more!

To check out more of their products, click HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment