Friday, June 4, 2010

“Fashion is architecture: it is a matter of proportions.” Coco Chanel

So the last couple of days, my net has been going through maintenance, I have entered boot camp and have just recovered from being crazy sick and now.....I am back!

I found these Nude Lucy tights the other day that looked crazy funky! So I decided to dress it up and show you all, the look I have come up with!

I was inspired by music (with the crazy week in bed, work and boot camp music was my only sanctuary) and went for a dark punkish look with accessories to finish the look!

Here I am wearing a Cotton On top/jumper/dress with gold shoulder sequins, my new black Novo boots, silver Nude Lucy tights and a mix of accessories by Sportsgirl, Forever New, Diva and Equip.






Also, I am going to start mixing my blog up a bit with Men's fashion as well! It would be great to have insight into their sense of style. I see it as an inspiration to a new wave of women's fashion. We are already doing the boy leg jeans, the boyfriend jacket and white collared shirt, who knows what would be next! So stay tuned!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment