Monday, August 23, 2010

New Beginnings

Its been an unfortunate while since my last post, but at the same time it feels like a new start! I had been going through a dark time in my life over the last couple of months. I let my emotions and feelings get to me and for a good while, I was trapped in a shell, trying to find my way out.

There were moments where I would draft a blog post and leave them drafted, only because I was writing for the sake of writing, not for the sake of passion, love and involvement. I believe topics should be written from inspiration and admiration, most importantly, things should be written solely from the heart. During the dark pause I had experienced, I lost that sense of passion. I had no urge to explore the world, nor did I have the motivation to photograph and write. I struggled to get up, I struggled to deliver and I struggled to focus. I lost touch of the world.

In the end all I needed was time. Time to be cured, time to learn, time to grow up and time to be the aspiring person I once was. This meant a pause on my blog and a pause in design and photography. I had such a profound support from some of the readers, who had contacted me to ensure I was on track. I have learnt alot during this pause and now I feel stronger than I originally was. I got my design mojo back and will be snapping away all over again! I have re-experimented with different pieces and with Spring just around the corner, I believe Plumpcheriie is back onto a good start!



No comments:

Post a Comment