Monday, August 30, 2010

Anna & Boy

Waking up to a ray of sunshine is all it takes to brighten up anyones day! These cold winter days are slowly ending and Summer is just around the corner. I can't wait to dip my foot in the sand and enjoy the beaches with family and friends! In saying so, I still need to find the perfect pair of swimmers! I was browsing online and came across designs by Anna & Boy.

Anna & Boy had been established by two editorial members from Vogue Australia when they found a gap in the market for "inspiring swimwear."

There line is culminated with bright colours that are set to shine this Summer. Inspired by their childhood beach lifestyle, they have created pieces that represent the new cool with prints, bold colours and strong designs. I absolutely love them! To check out more of Anna & Boy, click HERE



I am absolutely in love with this one piece!


abstract shapes and designs .. love


Photographs are solely owned by annaandboy.com



No comments:

Post a Comment